Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ready for Camp...and Thanks

So I finished my last day of routines today before we start the camp. It was hard to do all six events this morning, but overall it went pretty well. I am glad the preparation for camp is over...I really want to know what my role is going to be for this team. Everyone gets in tomorrow, and even though we are training at my home here in Colorado Springs, we are all staying at a hotel together. I'll be leaving my room at the OTC for the week so we can all be one team. Since we normally don't all train together, it's cool when we get to hang out with each other. I'll keep you updated on the camp and how things are progressing. Wednesday will be like Podium Training, and Saturday we are treating like Team Prelims.
I also wanted to use this post to say thanks to all my sponsors who have supported me on my Olympic run. Chevron for being the main sponsor for the National Team for a long time now. AT&T for going out of there way to make me feel like part of the AT&T family. I really appreciate it. Foster Wheeler for helping my family with housing at the Olympics. Lenovo, for helping me with this blog and allowing me to share my story. All of your support has been instrumental in my success of the past year. Thanks again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck with the olympics. I enjoyed meeting you a few years back at 5280 gymnastics in Denver. A true inspriration to the american dream.

Anonymous said...

good luck at camp. please keep us informed with the mock meet. hopefully you guys can medal in the team competition