Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Training at Trials

So, we got to Philadelphia yesterday after a long day of travel.  We had to wake up at 3:30am to catch our flight yesterday, so I was pretty tired by the time I got into Phily.  Today we have our hardest workout before we compete on Thursday.  I had a light workout this morning and my body is feeling good.  I am going to use the later workout to get through some routines and make sure I am comfortable with all my skills.  So far things have been just like any other competition, except for the fact that there are only 14 guys working out in the gym.  It's awesome not to have to wait in lines for a turn...I feel pretty spoiled.  I have to go now.  Italy is about to play France for the Euro 2008 match and I can't miss it!  Forza Italia! I'll be back tomorrow.  

No comments: